When your basic due-diligence checks flag an entity risk, you escalate and expand your due-diligence efforts with deep research.
LexisNexis® has entered into an alliance with The Red Flag Group to support bespoke due-diligence investigations. The solution—IntegraCheck®|Integrity Due Diligence—addresses integrity and compliance risks posed by:
- Distributors, agents, sales associates and other third parties working on your behalf
- Merger and acquisition targets or joint ventures
- Key employees or new hires
- Suppliers and resellers
- Business partners
- Government facilitators
With regional offices and research centers on every continent, The Red Flag Group has compliance experts, lawyers and researchers available to conduct detailed background checks including interviews with relevant local sources, collect and analyze data and report on companies and individuals anywhere in the world.
LexisNexis recognizes that you need flexible solutions for managing your risk mitigation workflow—from preliminary screening, risk assessments to enhanced due diligence and ongoing monitoring. Through our alliance with The Red Flag Group, we are able to help you mitigate risk to your enterprise with due diligence designed to suit any risk level.
Offering five distinct levels of reporting and flexible pricing options, Integracheck® | Integrity Due Diligence can fill in the gaps in your risk mitigation process. Reports can cover:
- Anti-corruption and anti-bribery assessments related to the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act, OECD Anti-Bribery Convention and the Bribery Act
- Third-party screening of vendors, suppliers and others on whom your business relies
- Reputational and risk management
- Company background checks during mergers, acquisitions and joint ventures
- Ethics and corporate social responsibility checks including coverage of human-rights violations and conflict minerals reporting
- Investigations into fraud, embezzlement, financial irregularities and money laundering
- Other questionable practices including counterfeiting, intellectual property infringement, anti-competitive behavior or price fixing, grey market and illegal selling
- Senior executive screening
The partnership also offers advisory services. Guidance and coaching provided by consultants with real-world experience in rolling out global compliance programs, can help your internal compliance and legal teams with:
- Developing corporate compliance strategies and third-party compliance programs
- Handling compliance audits and investigations
- Reviewing and updating of codes of conduct
- Conducting compliance health checks
Supplement your internal resources as needed with LexisNexis and The Red Flag Group managed services – including support with batch screenings, due diligence investigations, orremediation projects as needed.
The Red Flag Group provides a customised and interactive learning solution for your compliance training, helping you to take it to the next level. You will not only achieve higher engagement rates, but will create a more positive reaction among your participants, leading to a much greater level of acceptance of your compliance training initiative.